Queens Park Rangers midfielder Eberechi Eze in line to win his first cap for England’s U20s for this month’s games with Italy and Czech Republic.
The young midfielder has earned his first call-up at any international level, after an impressive start to his Championship season.
Simpson on his squad
Along with Eze, England U20s manager Paul Simpson has called-up West Bromwich Albion forward Kyle Edwards.
The 20-year-old will be looking to add an U20 cap to the ones he previously earned at U16 and U17 level three seasons ago.
The Young Lions head to the home of AFC Fylde for their first match with Italy on Thursday 11 October.
They then travel to Budejovice for their second game of the week against the Czech Republic on Monday 15th October.
Under 20s manager Paul Simpson is looking forward to their game on the Fylde Coast against the Azzurri.
“We have a very similar squad to last month and are pleased to welcome Aaron Ramsdale back after injury.”
“We have a couple of new faces in Kyle Edwards and Eberechi Eze, both of who have impressed at their clubs so far this season.”
“We’re also really pleased for Reiss Nelson with his call-up to the U21s, as it shows to all the players that the opportunity is there for them across the England pathway.”
“We are in particular looking forward to playing in front of a home crowd at AFC Fylde.”
“We’re really pleased with how ticket sales are going so far and hopefully it will be a good atmosphere as playing in front of strong home support really helps the players’ development.”
Tickets for the game at Mill Farm are just £3 for adults and £1 for children and can be purchased via tickets.afcfylde.co.uk, by calling 01772 682 593 or in person at the club ticket office.
- Ellery Balcombe (Boreham Wood, on loan from Brentford)
- Aaron Ramsdale (AFC Bournemouth)
- Nathan Trott (West Ham United)
- Jay Da Silva (Bristol City, on loan from Chelsea)
- Tom Edwards (Stoke City)
- Reece James (Wigan Athletic, on loan from Chelsea)
- Lloyd Kelly (Bristol City)
- Tom Pearce (Leeds United)
- Easah Suliman (FC Emmen, on loan from Aston Villa)
- Elliot Embleton (Grimsby Town, on loan from Sunderland)
- Sam Field (West Bromwich Albion)
- Ronaldo Vieira (Sampdoria)
- Joe Willock (Arsenal).
- Kyle Edwards (West Bromwich Albion)
- Eberechi Eze (Queens Park Rangers)
- George Hirst (OH Leuven), Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal)
- Marcus Tavernier (Middlesbrough).
- Ben Wilmot (Watford)
- Flynn Downes (Ipswich Town)
- Dwight McNeil (Burnley)
- Andre Dozzell (Ipswich Town)